COOKIES POLICY AND LOCAL STORAGE
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file created by the Website that is visited and uses and saves information on the user's computer or device to provide access to the different functions they offer.
What is local storage?
This technology allows us to store a file on our computer or mobile device, what is saved is no longer a cookie but rather larger files such as web pages and other files that may or may not be temporary.
Some websites use local storage called "sessionstorage" and "localstorage" to store information; "sessionstorage" is automatically deleted when the browser program is closed; instead to delete the "localstorage" the user must delete the browsing history.
They are useful for making websites load faster, especially if you are also saving images and heavy scripts that those sites need. In the same way, applications can save files or resources that they will need for fast execution.
What information do cookies provide us?
Specifically, our cookies provide us with the following information:
- The domain name of the provider that provides you with access to the network. For example, if your provider is XXX we will only identify you with the domain xxx.es. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our Website most often.
- The date and time of access to our Website and the time that each user remains on it. This allows us to find out the hours of greatest influx, and make the precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems.
- The Internet address from which the link to our Website originated. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to promote those that offer the best results, in order to satisfy the information needs of our users.
- The number of daily visitors to each content. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users obtain more satisfactory information. The information obtained is completely anonymous, which means that it cannot be associated with a specific and identified user.
- The language chosen by each user on their first visit to the Website and the restricted space.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- User activity within the Website: links and places clicked, pages visited, searches, etc. This allows us to improve the functionalities of the Website and make it more attractive and useful for the user.
The information to which we have access through cookies allows us to personalize content based on the interests of users, but in no case do our cookies allow us to obtain personal data, nor can they read data or other cookies. that exist on the user's computer.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- From third parties: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor itself, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They expire once the user leaves the website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to a few years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the website and use its different options or services.
- Analysis cookies: They allow to quantify the number of users and their connection time and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the services offered in order to improve the offer offered to users.
- Session cookies: Session cookies allow users to be recognized on a website so that any changes you make, items you select or data you enter are remembered from page to page.
|Google Inc. (Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords, DoubleClick, Youtube, …)||Third-party cookies. On our website we use Google Analytics, a analysis service provided by Google Inc., to count visitors and analyze their use of it to help us determine the value of our content for users.The expiration date of cookies is variable, from those that expire to end the session until those who do so after two years.|
|Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, …)||Third-party cookies implemented by Social Networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter…|
|Hotjar||Third-party cookies implemented by the Hotjar tool, which serve to monitor the actions and movements of the user on the web page to reflect it in qualitative maps.|
|Optimizely||Third-party cookies implemented by the Optimizely tool on some of the Tiko pages to display alternative content. or to users based on device type, past interactions, or randomly. It is used to test new designs and approaches to improve the user experience. Cookies expire after ten years.|
|adroll||This cookie, stored for 24 months, is used to show advertising of interest to users on third web pages. More information available at http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy.|
|Outbrain||Provider of native advertising on different websites. For more information: https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy-713/|
|Taboola||Provider of native advertising on different websites. For more information: https://www.taboola.com/en/cookie-policy|
|Criteo||Criteo is a marketing technology provider that allows the user to display personalized advertisements or banners according to their own interests while browsing different web pages of its advertising network. For more information: https://www.criteo.com/privacy/|
|Tidio||Tidio is an online chat service provider that allows us to improve the user service experience digitally. For more information: https://www.tidio.com/privacy-policy/|
By browsing and continuing on our Website, you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned and similar cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies and Local Storage Policy.
How are cookies rejected?
We inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser that allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The practical majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
If you wish to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies and Local Storage Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your equipment (computer or mobile device) through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/manage-cookies/
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create cookies as soon as you visit our Website. Please note that all Internet browsers allow these settings to be changed. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/ificar-y-desificar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we .
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es .
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es-la/cookies/ .
You can also manage the cookie store from other tools such as:
Ghostery: www.ghostery.com .
Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es .
Some of the information may be stored in your browser's local storage. To clear the data saved in the browser's local storage, you must clear the browsing history. Please check the help page of your browser.
Changes in the Cookies Policy and Local Storage
Updated in May 2020.