What houses from my portfolio can I sell with Tiko ?
Currently, Tiko operates in certain areas and has certain criteria for the purchase of a property. Below we present the requirements to be able to sell a home with Tiko.
- To be located in the provinces of Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga, Seville, Vizcaya or Lisbon.
- Have no current or short-term tenants.
- Be a home free of residential use (other than an office, farm, etc.).
- Not be basements or semi-basements.
- Have an elevator in case its height is higher than a fourth floor.
- Its surface must be at least 40 m².
- The maximum price we offer is €400,000.
What happens if the house I want to sell does not meet these requirements?
The purchasing criteria that we have have been established because they are the ones that adapt to our business model . We buy, add value to homes and then sell them in less than three months. Therefore, it is necessary that the homes have characteristics that facilitate their subsequent sale in a short period of time.
However, our criteria change over time since, for example, we operate in more and more areas . Therefore, if you want to sell a house with us, we invite you to contact us through the following form and we will study the way to collaborate with you, without obligation: