And if I have already made a reform in my house, how does it influence the offer?
When we calculate the market value of your home, we assume it's in good repair. However, we ask that you share the details of the reform with us when our team contacts you. Any improvements you've made to your home will likely factor into the offer.
In addition, our team will also carry out a technical inspection to assess in person the state of the home and the reform in question. Remember that, even so, we do not only assess the general condition of the home. The rest of the characteristics also influence the market price of your house, since when we calculate your offer, we take into account different aspects.
Characteristics that give value to your home.
In addition to taking into account if the property is recently renovated, the value of your home may vary depending on a series of characteristics, some of which are the following:
- Number of stays.
- State of conservation of the building.
- House floor number.
- That it has an elevator and garage.
- That has recently passed the ITE (Technical Inspection of Buildings).
- Location and proximity of infrastructures and services.
- Good communication.
- That it has an energy efficiency higher than D.
Characteristics that subtract value from your home.
In the same way that there are factors that positively influence the appraisal value of your home, there are also others that negatively influence:
- Age of the house.
- Very high community expenses.
- Absence of elevator in the building.
- Deficit of services in the surroundings.
- Let the house be an interior.